How To Watch
The idea that IQ determines outcome has been eroded and is now thought to contribute only 20% toward life success. So who about the other 80%? And are the other factors caught or taught? Don’t miss this episode!
for the Hope Channel •
Copyright © 2003-2012 Hope Channel | Hope Channel ® is a registered trademark